This post contains an affiliate link. If you purchase something I get a few cents and you get a great deal. Thanks!
This week’s Sunday school craft was based on another story in The Jesus Storybook Bible (affiliate link).
There were two stories in one with this lesson: Jairus’ daughter and the woman who had been sick for many years. We focused on the fact that Jesus healed both of them.
Kids love bandaids and always seem to think that they will be healed if they put one on, so I thought using bandaids in our craft would be a great way to help them remember the story.
I helped the kids trace and cut out their handprints and glue them to a half sheet of construction paper.
Then I gave the children each two bandaids to put on their handprint to look like a cross.
This was a simple and fun craft that hopefully helped the children remember about how Jesus can heal.
Previous Sunday School Crafts
- Handprint Earth (Creation)
- Apple Tree & Snake (Adam & Eve)
- Noah’s Ark
- Tower of Babel
- Star Cookie Cutter Painting (Abraham)
- Cotton Ball Ram (Abraham & Isaac)
- Handprint Heart (Jacob, Rachel, & Leah)
- Joseph & the Coat of Many Colors
- Baby Moses
- Moses & the Burning Bush
- Moses & the Parting of the Red Sea
- The 10 Commandments
- Handprint & Footprint Angels
- Baby Jesus in the Manger
- Shepherd & Angel Craft
- Joshua & the Battle of Jericho
- Jesus Gets Baptized
- Fishers of Men
- Handprint Flowers & Birds
- Cross on a Hill
- Mother’s Day Handprint Flowers
- Tongues of Fire Headbands (Pentecost)
- The Life of Paul
- Daniel in the Lion’s Den
- Jesus Feeds the 5000